Wed Fun | Vote for Cyber Colors’ Glamour Girl!

June 29, 2011
By

It’s Wednesday again! Yup, time for some mid-week fun, yea?




Read our earlier post aboutTHE SEARCH FOR CYBER COLORS’ GLAMOUR GIRL?

We had already shortlisted 20 contestants from the 50 whom we had invited to take part in the first round of audition. From these 20 contestants, we will further narrow down to the 10 finalists who will be invited to partake in… (are you ready for this?!) REALITY TV!

Yes, we will be gathering these 10 finalists to live together for a period of time and during this time, they will be going through various training to prepare and ready themselves for the role of Glamour Girl. With the training which will cover various aspects, the girls will also be given tasks to complete and there will elimination with each episode. Yup, elimination will be done based on their performance of the task given for every week/episode.

Excited much?

We know we are!

We are still working out the final details of the program and will be releasing official information about the whole works of things as we go along, so do check back often. Or better yet, go LIKE Cyber Colors‘ Facebook page HERE to keep up with news and updates.




Meanwhile, Wednesday Fun invites you to check out the 20 shortlisted contestants and LIKE those whom you think best represent Cyber Colors. The public’s LIKES on Facebook will constitute 30% of the overall score for each contestant; the remaining 70% lies in the hands of our panel of judges.

And oh, you have until 30th June 2011 (Thu) to vote for your favourite contestants (by LIKING their photo profiles), so don’t miss the boat, alrighty? Click HERE to make your votes count right now!


Yours in Pink,
The Shiny Happy Peeps

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Sa Sa’s Best Sellers

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Beauty Diary

June 2011
M T W T F S S
« May   Jul »
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930  

Dressing Table~

Get Adobe Flash player